Riedmann Family Reunion
Saturday, August 1st, 2009
Lou and Sharon Riedmann’s Home at Hanson Lakes
On Saturday, August 1, 2009 over 130 Riedmanns gathered for a day of celebrating family. We swam, ate, told stories (many of which may have been true), boat rides, took pictures and had a great time. Among the weekend’s other activities there was a barbeque, a golf outing, and a tour of the Omaha Botanical Garden which is next to the original Riedmann homesite. See the 2009 Invite and Schedule page below for a review of all the exciting activities we had that weekend.
Check out a few other pictures from the reunion. You can tell everyone is having a great time!
Thank you to the Reunion Committee for the wonderful time!
Your Riedmann Reunion 2009 Committee:
The committee is worked on many items and events to make this year’s reunion really exciting. Among them were:
• Wayne Van Moorleghem – Catering (through Lil Willy’s). The menu included: fried chicken, smoked Polish sausage, sauer kraut and dumplings, German potato salad, corn and baked beans.
• Cornhusker Beverage – Beer (Miller Lite and Leinenkugel’s Sunset Wheat) and pop
• Jayne Mollner and Margie Sobczyk – Organizing appetizers and desserts
• Mike Riedmann – Goodie Bags
• Gary Elsasser & Jacy Riedmann – Family DVD/CD
• Nicole Bourquin – Logo, T-shirts & Invitations
• Dale Elsasser – family golf outing
• Al Riedmann – Tour of Omaha Botanical Gardens
• Gary Elsasser – Beach Party on Friday evening